A universal applicated adhesive is used for all bonding and etching techniques self-etch, selective etch, and total-etch.
- For all direct restorations (resin-based composite, resin-modified glass ionomers, core build-ups, etc.)
- For all indirect restorations (metal, glass ceramics, zirconia/alumina, etc.)
- Desensitizing/sealing of tooth
- Intraoral repair (chipped porcelain, additions to direct restorations, etc.)
- Protective varnish for glass ionomer based fillings
- Orthodontic bonding
- Endodontic post bonding